Voices for Life’s mission is to enable primary school children to be the best they can be at school by building their self-esteem and confidence through the positive impact of music and coaching.
Our programmes will support children through a unique and creative combination of music and confidence coaching programmes helping them to understand how they can use music to cope with difficult feelings in a healthy manner and develop a positive outlook about themselves and their capabilities.
Voices for Life’s vision is for every child, no matter who they are or where they live, to have the opportunity to have fun singing together, experiencing emotional expression through music and helping them to be happy, build confidence and develop in all aspects of their life, musically and beyond.
- We provide high-quality specialised creative and unique music, singing and confidence coaching programmes for primary school aged children.
- We know that music is vital for our personal well-being and will raise awareness of the positive impact it can have on children’s mental health.
- We will develop an understanding for schools, parents, carers and communities of the importance of supporting children’s mental health and wellbeing through our use of coaching models.
Our values play a powerful part in forming the foundation of our work:
- Passion – We are passionate about promoting and encouraging the voices of children and providing an opportunity for them to be heard through music and singing.
- Unique – Music and coaching have the power to enrich the lives of children helping them to develop in all areas of their life, enhancing emotional wellbeing, self-awareness, confidence and self-esteem.
- Dedication – We are committed to raising children’s self-esteem and confidence to enable them to develop the ability to show the world who they are and to feel accepted for who they are, inspiring them to be the best they can be as they develop in life.
- Quality – we will deliver high-quality specialised music, singing and confidence coaching programmes for primary school aged children.
- Creativity – We will use creativity to improve self-esteem by enabling children to explore their abilities, their thoughts and their feelings through music.
- Fun – We will inspire children to be happy and confident by providing the opportunity for them to enjoy themselves. All children have the ability to respond to music positively.
- Educational – We will enhance a child’s education and behaviour through the development of skills such as creativity, teamwork, coordination, problem solving, communication, language development, memorising, ability to learn, listening and concentration