Voices for Life’s vision is for every child, no matter who they are or where they live, to have the opportunity to have enjoy singing together, build confidence and develop in all aspects of their life, musically and beyond.
- We will deliver high-quality creative and unique music, wellbeing and confidence projects to primary school children to encourage an understanding of how children can use music to cope with challenging feelings in a healthy manner and develop a positive outlook about themselves and their capabilities.
- We will raise awareness of the positive impact music can have on children’s mental health and wellbeing through our careful integration of music and coaching models.
Our values play a powerful part in forming the foundation of our work.
- Passion – We encourage the voices of children, providing an opportunity for them to be heard through music and singing.
- Unique and Educational – Music and coaching have the power to enrich the lives of children helping them to develop in all areas of their life.
- Dedication – We are committed to raising children’s self-esteem and confidence to enable them to develop the ability to show the world who they are and to feel accepted for who they are, inspiring them to be the best they can be.
- Creativity – We deliver high-quality specialised music, singing and confidence coaching projects to enable children to explore their abilities, their thoughts and their feelings through music.
- Fun – We will inspire children to be happy and confident by providing the opportunity for them to enjoy themselves. All children have the ability to respond to music positively.